Mehdi Salami-Kalajahi, PhD
Birth day: March 21, 1984
Marital Status: Married with a son
Petrochemical Research and Technology Company (NPC-RT) (April 2006-February 2009)
Research Institute of Petroleum Industries (RIPI) (February 2009-January 2012)
Sahand University of Technology (SUT) (January 2012-Now)
B.Sc. in Polymer Engineering, Amirkabir University of Technology, Tehran, Iran (July 2005)
B.Sc. in Chemical Engineering, Amirkabir University of Technology, Tehran, Iran (November 2007)
M.Sc. in Polymer Engineering, Amirkabir University of Technology, Tehran, Iran (October 2007)
Ph.D. in Polymer Engineering, Amirkabir University of Technology, Tehran, Iran (November 2011)
Iran Polymer Society
Iran Chemical Engineering Society
Iranian Association of Polymer and Chemical Engineers
Areas of Interests:
- Controlled/ "Living" Radical Polymerization
- Surface Chemistry of Nanoparticles
- Synthesis of Smart Polymers
- Synthesis and Properties of Polysulfide Polymers
B.Sc.: Process Control, Industrial Resins Engineering, Organic Chemistry
M.Sc.: Application of Computer in Polymerization Engineering, Advanced Process Control, Advanced Industrial Resins Engineering, Advanced Reactor Engineering, Advanced Calculus in Color Engineering, Advanced Polymerization Engineering
Ph.D.: Advanced Synthesis of Polymers
Training Courses and Workshops Attended:
- Polymerization Engineering, Arak Petrochemical Co., March 2008.
- Polymerization Engineering, Aryasasol Petrochemical Co., March 2010.
Awards and Distinctions:
Member of National Elite Foundation
ُSuperior Ph.D. Student of Iran (2011)
1) Vahid Haddadi-Asl, Mehdi Salami-Kalajahi, Mohammad Najafi, An Introduction to Ziegler-Natta Catalysts, Amirkabir University of Technology, 2012.
2) Mohammad Najafi, Mehdi Salami-Kalajahi, Vahid Haddadi-Asl, Controlled/"Living" Polymerizations, Amirkabir University of Technology, 2012.
مقالههاي مجلات علمي- پژوهشي
1) مهدي سلامي كلجاهي